Thursday, September 29, 2011

Grams and Gramps

I'm sure you are wondering what Grandma and Grandpa have been doing during their visit to our house. Here is what we find them doing everyday.



I guess we are either really boring or just too busy for them.

But we have done other things with them too. :)





Grandpa and Derek went to a car show. Grandpa loved the old cars and of course Derek loved the Mustangs. He took about 1000 pictures of them. They had lots of fun!

One night Dad was gone at work and Mom had a relief society thing so Amber took Grandma, Grandpa, and the boys out for frozen yogurt at Cultive. It was pretty dang yummy. So good that a few days later, everybodt went to the movies and had frozen yogurt afterwards. We went and saw Moneyball. Pretty good baseball movie except for when Andy leaned over and said, "I have to go pee." We still had a fun time.





Andy had a soccer game one Saturday. Everyone was there except for Amber, who had to work. These pictures here are curtesy of Derek Nielsen who was probably bored.



Well I thought everybody was there.....
Dad got home from work that morning and stayed up to watch the game but I guess he was just too tired to stay awake any longer.